Competence and service are our philosophy
In 1969, Ludwig Schrader founded the company “Schrader Verfahrenstechnik GmbH“, which initially produced charging devices for explosives and mixing systems. Because of the many satisfied customers, but also thanks to the personal effort and commitment of the company founder and his workforce, the original range of activities was extended first to pipeline construction (1980) and then, through the acquisition of another business, to “Apparatebau Schwietert“ (1982). The group of companies was completed by the firm “Schrader T+A Fahrzeugbau“ (1996).
The company “Tank- und Apparatebau Schwietert GmbH“, which was established in 1954, and the Ellinghaus company, which dates back to 1905, both now operate under the umbrella company of “Schrader T+A Fahrzeugbau GmbH & Co. KG“.