Tank containers / Removable tanks for chemical products and technical goods
A tank container isn't necessarily a tank container!
If special, highly pure, highly aggressive temperature-sensitive products are to be transported in a tank container, Schrader supports you with this plan.
We design special tank containers and removable tanks for diverse transport applications.
Brief technical description / Optional equipment
- Up to a maximum capacity of 35,000 litres
- Product-specific materials from 1.4301 up to high-alloy materials such as 2.4602 (Hastelloy)
- Weight-optimised Schrader stainless steel tank heating
- with an almost completely covered heat transfer surface and therefore a larger heating surface than present strand radiators
- Insulated or non-insulated vehicles adapted to the product
- Insulation estate car structure (up to approx. 200 mm insulation thickness)
- Stainless steel or GRP cladding
- In-transit heating systems
- Tank / outlet electrical heating
- Internal tank coating, e.g. ECTFE, MFA, PFA, rubber lining
- Dead man´s circuit / Limit indicator
- Filling level indicators
- Easy operation and accessibility
- Approvals according to international hazardous goods regulations (ADR/RID/IMDG/CSC/GGVSEB)
- Construction design and type approvals
- Removable tanks consisting of various stainless steel materials and pressure tanks in glass-fibre reinforced polyester with PVC lining for aggressive products
- As a fixed body or swap container