Urea tanker (AdBlue ® / Air1®)
Urea distribution tankers with a calibrated measuring system.
Also available with ADR equipment for alternative use at a later date.
Basically, two concepts are distinguished:
- The measuring system in the stainless steel cabinet on the side or the vehicle's rear of the semi-trailer.
- As a clip-on system consisting of a container chassis,a tank container as well as the measuring system in the stainless steel cabinet.
Brief technical description / Optional equipment
- Compact release cabinet at the vehicle's rear
- Hydraulically driven centrifugal pump or without a pump, release also possible using compressed air Vehicle tank tested and approved as pressure equipment
- Displays and operating panel in the cabinet
- Electronic counter with a voucher printer; Start-stop function possible via remote control
- Pneumatically operated discharge hose drum with a full hose system
- Hot air component heating in-transit
- Stainless steel or GRP cladding
- Dead man´s circuit with a manual device / limit indicator
- Brake interlock
- Approved ADR design possible
- PTB type approvals, EC construction design tested measuring equipment according to Guideline 2004/22/EC(MID)
- Calibrated measuring system officially tested