Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
A family company with over 100 years of Tank-DNA:
In 1969, Ludwig Schrader founded "Schrader Verfahrenstechnik GmbH", which initially manufactured explosive charging devices and mixing systems. Thanks to satisfied customers and certainly also through the personal commitment of the employees, the original spectrum was expanded to include pipeline construction (1980) and the acquisition of apparatus construction (1982). The group of companies was completed by “Schrader T + A Fahrzeugbau” (1996).
The company "Tank- und Apparatebau Schwietert GmbH", founded in 1954, and the Ellinghaus company, founded in 1905, are now combined under the company of "Schrader T + A Fahrzeugbau GmbH & Co. KG".